1945.ro project started from the desire of a few UTA supporters to join forces with the club's management in order to improve the promotion, marketing and image of this important symbol of the city of Arad. The foundation on which we rely is this very close connection between fans and management, a link that has remained generally strong and stable since our team resumed its activity in the 4th football league, its identity (logo, colors etc.) being saved by the fan association, Suporter Club UTA. Given the respect and attention that our club pays to its supporters, we felt that there was a possibility and it would be the time to take communication to another level. Thus, we presented to the directors and staff our plan by which we want to get involved in the development of the UTA brand and we are glad that the officials were as open and receptive as possible. The plan we have drawn up does not come as a critique to the club's work, but rather as an alternative to change and improve. From our point of view, the "voice" of the fans must always be listened by the leaders of a team because any team lives, basically, through the fans who are always with them, who buy tickets, sing at the match, buy promotional products and take forward our club's symbols. Many times, the point of view of a supporter might differ from that of the club's management, but it can offer a different perspective on things and we also relied on this aspect. Over the seasons we have noticed and noted what are the preferences of UTA fans, what they lack, what ideas they have, projects, positive aspects we can take from fans of other teams, but also what are the possibilities to promote the image of UTA club so as to attract new supporters and rise much higher as a football symbol.
What do we propose?
1. Reorganizing and improving the store for UTA fans by implementing new promotional materials (clothes or accessories) that will please ordinary fans, but also the ultras. We want to emphasize the quality and originality of the products, we are creative and we believe that, in order to bring the image of the club to another level, our logo and colors must appear on a wide range of products;
2. Changing the look of the stadium store and its location to become an important part of our "home" and attract more visitors;
3. Trying to establish a permanent location where the fan shop is open daily in the city so that it can always be available to devoted fans;
4. Approaching all types of fans (depending on character and age) by offering discounts, special packages and reasonable prices;
5. Expanding the store in Arad county (for example by placing an exhibition stand at various events or team matches in different villages from our county), but also nationally and internationally, by opening an active online site. One of the biggest wishes that we have is for UTA fans, wherever they may be, to be able to purchase promotional materials without any difficulty. We will also try to provide a fast delivery schedule by courier;
6. Implementation of new image campaigns, events and ways of promotion for the UTA team to make the club better known.
We say it without modesty: UTA is probably the most important symbol of Arad that is still "breathing". Huge football history, outstanding performances (six Romanian titles, two national cups and access to the quarterfinals of the European Champions Cup), but also the legendary players who played for this club (Iosif Petschovschi, Ludovic Bonyhadi, Flavius Domide, Iosif Lereter , etc.), made Arad a base point on the world map without any doubt.
UTA is a wonderful story told and continued from generation to generation in our city. Our grandparents fell in love with football watching the matches of this club, they told our parents about the glory of the old team and our parents taught us to love and support it as a true legacy. Thus, we consider it our duty to defend UTA, but also to do everything possible for it to reach farther than it has ever reached and to shine again, just as in the times when so many thousands of souls ignited the flame of passion.